General Policies & Pricing
- CHECK IN TIME: AFTER 3:00 PM, CHECK OUT TIME: BEFORE 9:00 AM.
To allow appropriate time for cleaning cabins, we ask that you respect the above check in/ check out times unless prior arrangements are made. Unauthorized late checkouts will result in an additional $50.00 charge.
- 3 Night Minimum on Cabin Rental
- Minimum rate includes one immediate family (mother, father and unmarried children under 18).
- Extra Person Charge: $40.00 Per Day, $200.00 Per Week.
- Campfires allowed in designated areas only.
- Quiet time is 10:00pm – 7:00am.
- Chippewa National Forest prohibits use of fireworks.
- PETS We invite you to bring your pets with you to High Banks Resort.
Please keep them on leash at all times. Owners must clean up grounds after pets. Pets cannot be left unattended in cabin, unless they are in a kennel.
FEE: $10.00/day per pet, $50.00/week per pet
- All cabins have a microwave, toaster, coffee maker & filters.
- Picnic Tables, charcoal grills, and campfire rings are also available to our guests.
- Bed linens are provided.
- Please bring your own: kitchen towels, bath towels, dish soap and bath soap.
- We reserve the right to charge for daytime guests.
- All daytime guests must register at the lodge.
- Boat launching is included with cabin rental. For all others, fee is $20.00 per boat.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We prefer that weekly reservations run from Saturday to Saturday.
- We will gladly take any 3 day reservation.
- The full amount of your reservation must be paid even though you may leave early.
- Guests are responsible for the full amount of the entire length of their confirmed reservation.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A 4% convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card transactions.
- 6.875% Minnesota Sales Tax will be added.
- A deposit of $300.00 per cabin per week or weekend is required for all cabins. We accept Personal Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Cabin Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A security deposit of $75.00 will be charged at time of check-in. This will be returned after your cabin has been cleaned by our cleaning staff and found to be clean and undamaged.
- If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, please notify us immediately.
- Cancellations must be made 6 weeks in advance or you will be responsible for full payment of your confirmed reservation period. However, if we are able to re-rent your unit for the same period of time, no further payment is necessary.
“We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.”
“Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.”
“Deposits are non-refundable if reservation is cancelled. We will make every accommodation for our guests to change or modify the reservation if necessary.”
“Reservation confirmations will be sent via US Mail. All accommodations will be ready 3 pm on the date reserved.”